Pamper Your Pet at A Beauty Chop For Dogs
We appreciate our customers. Thank you for supporting your independently owned local pet salon. We specialize in maintaining your pet’s appearance and well-being. We believe regular grooming is essential to a healthy pet and offers state-of-the-art grooming facilities in a clean and safe environment. Regardless of breed, size and age, all dogs are welcome. We will give your furry loved one personalized, hands-on care. Call today to schedule a consultation to discuss your pet’s grooming needs and get tips to ensure your pet stays looking fabulous.
Benefits of Regular Grooming and Bathing
Cleanliness: Keeping your pets coat clean by removing dirt and dead hair helps encourage new hair growth and reduces the amount of hair deposited on household furniture. Health: Grooming helps to stimulate new coat growth and prevents the formation of mats which may lead to skin irritation. Appearance: Most owners take pride in their pets looking great, and regular grooming will certainly help your pet to look, and feel their best. Inspection: Regular grooming is also a great way to check for parasites or any suspicious lumps and bumps.
Full Groom Package Includes:
- Evaluation: Step one in the grooming process is to evaluate your pet’s skin and coat. We will determine which shampoo and/or conditioners will be most beneficial for your pet.
- Massaging Bath: We us a hydro surge bathing system to stimulate the skin and coat and give a massaging scrub to ensure your pet is clean and fresh.
- Blueberry Facials: This leaves your pet’s face smelling great and aids in the control of tear and saliva staining.
- Ear Cleaning: We will clean dirt, grease, and debris from your pets ears and if needed will remove excess hair. The cleaning process will aid in eliminating odors and help prevent ear infections.
- Fluff Drying: We hand dry every pet and hand brush them while drying. This helps stimulate the skin and distribute essential oils throughout the coat, leaving the coat shinier, softer and healthier.
- Pedicure: We will clip your pet’s nails and file them as well to make them as smooth as possible.
- Brush Out: This stimulates the skin cells and follicles, removes dead coat, and reduces shedding.
- Sanitary Trim: This includes trimming up your pets private areas to keep a neat appearance and to keep your pet comfortable.
- Styling: This will depend on the breed of your pet as well as your pets coat condition. We can use a breed standard cut or customize a special style just for your pet. We will consult with you individually to determine what style will be best for you and your pet. All styling is done with a patient artistic hand with scissor finishing
- Finishing: We include finishing spray and cologne to keep your pet looking and smelling fresh.
- Accessories: We will include a stylish seasonal bandana or bow. Or other accessory depending on your pet’s gender, breed, and size.
Mini Groom Package
A mini groom package includes all of the above except styling #9. We will however touch up the feet, bangs, and stray hairs or feathering depending on the breed and size of your pet.
We offer a variety of spa services to keep your pet looking and feeling their best. Some of our most popular are: Teeth Brushing, Enzmatic Skin Therapy, Color Coat Enhancement, Hot Oil Coat Renewal